Chart of the Day – August 17, 2020

By: Chris Wenner in Charts 08/17/2020

The Bloomberg World Index has reclaimed all-time-highs with a new market cap @ $71.22 trillion.  Like most of the world, March 23 marked the bottom of the Q1 selling, and since then this index has gained 47.75% (total return).

This is a good index to watch as it captures equity market performance across the globe.  Interestingly, it’s within 1.16% of the S&P 500 (total return through 8/14) for 2020 (3.60% & 4.76%, respectively).

CW

 

Source: Bloomberg & Wennco LLC

By: Chris Wenner

Managing Director

Jonathan Molchan

Wennco's innovative strategies and robust OCIO capabilities are designed for RIAs, Family Offices, and high-net-worth individuals.

Related Literature

Follow Us